Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tidewater Tuneup Postponed!

TIDEWATER TUNEUP IS POSTPONED! Due to the hurricane, we will not be able to play this weekend. There is just no way we will get more than pool play complete at this point. If we get even half the expected rain the fields would be closed by Sunday. Beyond that playing in rain and 15-30mph winds is just not fun for anyone. We have already rescheduled with the park and will be moving the tournament to December 1-2, 2012. Please take time to talk to your team and let us know if you would like to attend that weekend or would like a refund. Obviously we would like you all the come that weekend and be part of what we know will be a great tournament when it goes off. Hopefully this is enough notice for everyone to cancel any hotels and things that you have in place for this weekend. We will work to get new hotels blocked for that weekend ASAP so those of you that can changes weekend will still be able to get a good hotel deal. Please let us know what you would like to do by emailing,

No comments:

Post a Comment