Just a quick recap of what was discussed at the parents meeting.
- Everyone needs to go to USAUltimate.org and sign up for a youth membership and do the waiver, this can all be done online at 1 time. This is required to participate at VA States, it also provides insurance at sanctioned tournaments and leagues, a quarterly magazine, and helps to support youth ultimate initiatives.
- Everyone needs to pay club dues which will be $25, this helps pay for tournaments and the vans and hotels needed at tournaments.
- Everyone needs to turn in a physical, talk to Coach Chappell for more information about this.
- Jerseys will be $50 for a set, this gets you a white and dark jersey, shorts, and a trucker hat. Varsity needs to pay by Thursday 2-24, JV and Girls need to pay by Thursday 3-3, this short timeframe is to enable us to receive everything prior to our first tournaments.
- The schedule can be found on the blog calendar, and now lists which teams will be attending which events.
- We really need a high level of attendance to support our goals of winning a state championship and having the best JV team in the state, so please stress attendance to your kids, or your friends so that our teams can be successful.